Lexus dual climate

therap

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song in the lexus commercial that deals with climate control and shows various couples having different preferences with temperature? thanks.

"let's call the whole thing off" - Gershwin I don't know who did that version.

Does anyone know the title and artist of the background piano music in the latest (I think) Lexus commercial? It shows a couple and their differences, I believe the point is to advertise the dual climate control of the new Lexus.

Thanks in advance..

I found it! It's Let's Call the Whole Thing Off and it was done by many artists including Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday and Louis Armstrong... My personal favorite version is by Oscar Peterson....

:)

Looking for the name of the performer and the availability of the recording of the Cole Porter song, "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off" used in the Lexus commercial for dual climate control. I have been looking on the internet and some folks are talking about it, but few even know the name of the song or it's legendary writer let alone the artist who recorded the fine version used in the spot. Any information here?

Thanks in advance,

Loopy

Back