Levi's Jeans

holdemAK49

Reaction score
Hello All, I am looking for a song, I beleive it is from a levi jean commercial the lyrics go "hey mr. (something) play me a song....." ? I only heard it once but I would really like to have it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Haven't seen it, but perhaps The Byrds "Mr. Tambourine Man"???

The song may be " Piano man" by Billy Joel. Sounds like the lyrics are close to being the same.

Thanks for replyin guys, I am a music fanatic I have Mr. Tambourine man and of course piano man (one of the greatest songs ever written) It is more of a soul song, I am definetly going to keep my ear out for it and hope that I can pinpoint next time.

Did you try searching our Forums for other Levi's threads? I don't know for sure, but maybe it's in there somewhere... :unsure:

Also, have you checked Levi's site? I've found ads on their site before, I don't know how often they rotate them out though.

There's a song by the Backstreet Boys: Hey, Mr. DJ (Keep Playin' This Song). Man, I'm ashamed I know that.

lol jasabra :rolleyes:

There's also Madonna - Music , which goes 'hey Mister DJ, put a record on.....
and...
World's Famous Supreme Team - Hey DJ (just play that song, keep me dancin) :eek:k:

:D

I think the song your looking for is Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic.

Hope its the right one... Good luck!

Krykit, that is the song!!! Thank you soooooooo much, I would have NEVER guessed it. This site is awesome!

Audio sample of "Dear Mr. Fantasy" available here, track 4. Also available for download from .

Back