Just a Napoleon HAT though?

Hmmmmm. Could work. You distract them. I'll lop off their heads. ;) :p
Fine, I'll steal his sword and you find me a pony. :lol:

Dubya? Why a cowboy hat of course. But he's all hat and no cattle. ;) :p

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 2 2005, 10:42 AM
;) I have a hat too :ph34r:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll just bet you do. :naughty:

Awwww I wish u guys lived here I'm feeding the brids right now and its so fun !!!!!

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 2 2005, 06:21 PM
Awwww I wish u guys lived here I'm feeding the brids right now and its so fun !!!!!
I bought a hummingbird feeder. All of the new baby ones crowd around it every morning. And we have Parrots and Parakeets. Tons of 'em.

Once I found a baby parakeet by my school. At least, I think it was a parakeet.

I was just looking at a hummingbird feeder online not ten minutes ago, and I was thinking.. I don't think I've ever seen a hummingbird in my life. Are they regional things?

Originally posted by leone@Jul 2 2005, 06:35 PM
These are big ones. Not like the kind in the stores. I thought they were parrots until I looked 'em up. Rose-ringed Parakeet. There are true parrots around too but not like the flocks of these parakeets I see everywhere.

Originally posted by leone@Jul 2 2005, 09:35 PM
Maybe it was a flying rat. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 2 2005, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 2 2005, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jul 2 2005, 09:35 PM
Maybe it was a flying rat. :)[/b][/quote]
:lol: A flying rat that fell into yellow paint.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 2 2005, 09:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 2 2005, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jul 2 2005, 06:35 PM
These are big ones. Not like the kind in the stores. I thought they were parrots until I looked 'em up. Rose-ringed Parakeet. There are true parrots around too but not like the flocks of these parakeets I see everywhere. [/b][/quote]
Okay it was definately not a parakeet. I wonder what it was. :unsure:

Galliforme? :p

There are lots of different kinds of parakeets just like parrots. ;) Might've been one of 'em. Or a canary?

Aww, how cute.

This is so weird, the guy we bought this house from decided to leave the fridge so we put it out in the garage as our beer fridge and my husband just went to get a beer and came back with this tupperware deal that had a baby mouse in it. He said that it was inside the fridge. He's just a baby. He's so cute. So were trying to figure out were to "set him free" so he will be safe but not come back inside the house.

Back