Knocked Up

here is the answer to the OP's question: the song during the dance scene in the club is called "that girl" by Frankie J. the best part goes:

Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it snap!
Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it bring it back!

and his friends are watching him and say "that dice thing is really all he's got" referring to his dice rolling dance move. awesome movie

Okay the first song I wanted is the one playing each time you see a clip of the embryo/baby in the womb... it happens at least 4 times in the movie... its short, but I know its a song..

The next song Im looking for is the song that is played when Allison and Ben are at the club... if you own the DVD, it is played at the menu...

the thread you linked me to does not have the song Im looking for... I had checked it before I posted, so you dont have to post a link to that page... anyone know the name of the song they dance to in the club that isnt located on that page?

i would like to know the song playin when you go in the dvd feature and delete scene the music playing in the background while they are fighting with the sticks

One Of The songs in the club scene is smile by lily Allen, while the end credits song is daughter by Loudon Wainwright III.

The end song id Daughter by Loudon Wainwright. Hope this helped!
- Calhoun

Back