King of the Hill

Scwhirlz

Reaction score
There was a song playing throughout this episode of King of the Hill today. It was about Bickleys angel and the song I'm trying to think about was an 80's song, I don't know the words to it but it kept going heya ma-ma heeeyyyyyyyaaa... and that's all they played. It's a slow song.

I have had this song from season 7 dances with dogs episode of king of the hill stuck in my head. It sounds like a early 90's dance song maybe. Anyway the song plays when bobby is dancing with the dog (very disturbing) If anyone maybe knows the name of the song it would be greatly appreciated. and the only lyrics i remember are somthin like shake your body (i think)

i remembered some of the words from a pom routine from when i was little...it is "move this" by technotronic

In the episode Connie has a sleepover and the party is going badly and Connie tells bobby to come over. Connie turns on the radio and Bobby starts dancing. Does anyone know the song on the radio? or know the lyrics ? thanks for the help. :)

There is song that plays at the end of this episode when kahn dives into the pool. I've seen the episode two times and all I kno is the song is most likely from the 80's

the episode is Orange You Sad I Did Say Banana?

:unsure: In the beginning of the episode "Reborn to Be Wild", Hank & his friends are interrupted during their usual jabber-jawing session by Bobby playing rock music at full blast. What I'm wondering is, what is the name of the song Bobby was playing, and who was it by? <_<

If it helps with figuring it out, there was a variant of this mystery song played in one of the commercials for the cartoon series "X-Men: Evolution". ;)

In the season 5 episode "Chasing Bobby", there was a scene where Hank had a repairman look at his truck (the one that eventually gets destroyed by a train) and there was a song playing. Does anybody know who sang it and the name of the song played.

In the episode Connie has a sleepover and the party is going badly and Connie tells bobby to come over. Connie turns on the radio and Bobby starts dancing. Does anyone know the song on the radio? or know the lyrics ? thanks for the help. :)

"If Cupid Had A Heart" by Selena

There is song that plays at the end of this episode when kahn dives into the pool. I've seen the episode two times and all I kno is the song is most likely from the 80's

the episode is Orange You Sad I Did Say Banana?

"Caribbean Queen" by Billy Ocean

In the season 5 episode "Chasing Bobby", there was a scene where Hank had a repairman look at his truck (the one that eventually gets destroyed by a train) and there was a song playing. Does anybody know who sang it and the name of the song played.

"Blue Collar Man" by Styx

King of the Hill - Unrecognizable Song

For the past couple of years or so, I've been trying to find out the name of a particular song played in the episode "Reborn to be Wild". I have a short clip of the song where it appears in the episode, which I am linking to here.

Any help with finding out what song this is would be greatly appreciated, as it's quite annoying to have a song stuck in your head you don't even know the name of.

Re: King of the Hill - Unrecognizable Song

It's sounds like an industrial metal/hardrock band like White Zombie and or Rob Zombie. But unfortunately it is most likely original music by Roger Neill who did almost all of the music for the King Of The Hill show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002685/

After much difficulty (and there was quite a bit of it), I finally found out the name of the song I was looking for. Google led me to a couple of message boards with people bantering back & forth about this KotH episode and an episode of "Smallville", which was the only other place I could remember hearing it before.

Looking up the specific "Smallville" episode on IMDB, I checked the soundtrack listings and found an uncredited song called "Goin' Off", performed by a band called "!Laughing Us!".

Now that I have it, I can relax a bit more. :cool:

The Season Two Episode 'The Unbearable Blindness of Laying" features an instrumental version of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus at the opening. Does anyone know who performs this music?
Thank you.

Back