Kia Spectra 5

Todd Bowers

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I saw a commercial for the Kia Spectra 5 and heard this instrumental/electronic song that I was hoping someone could name.

Thanks in advance!

I saw this new commerical for the Kia Spectra 5. It's got this kick ass electronic song playing in the background, and I love it. It kind of reminds me of Fluke. I don't remember hearing any vocals in it. I would love if anyone could help me figure out this song. Thanks so much!!!

Pascal

hello for my first post!

I've seen the ad at least 10 times but I can't remember what kind of car it is!

Love the track, it's got head-nodding bass and synth, no vocals. Just shots of the car driving through the city.

Anyone have any idea? :huh:

My first post too. Came here looking for the same track I think.

I think it is the Hyundai Sonata. It's almost a black/white motif to the commercial, kind of blue, and the car is driving along through a maze of sorts. Very awesome track. Not the car for me, but it's a great clip. I'm dieing to hear the rest of the track.

Hopefully someone can ID it.

-Smokey

Hola! I actually figured out that it was a Kia Spectra 5 commercial - so we might be talking about different ones...

BUt hopefully someone can answer both of our queries!

I think I found the commercial but my sound isn't working. i went the spectra 5 website and looked at some of the videos. under the heading photos and videos. It doesn't have who sings the music or the song title. Maybe if my sound works I'll know something more.

Back