Jerry

ehm... :unsure: who's.......jerry? and i mean that question in the most non-feeling-hurting way

And I am happy to answer...

Jerry Garcia was the lead singer of the band "The Grateful Dead." The band played from 1965-1995, constantly touring the world playing for the fans, known as "Deadheads."

Jerry, who was considered by some as a prophet of some sort, died of a heart attack in rehab on August 9th, 10 years ago.

I am sad. Why was he considered a prophet of some sort?

The way he thought and how spread it. He believed in ideals, tolerance, and always keeping an open mind...

What the hell? Who said I wasn't sad?

Quite the ass you are these days...

Well calling me an ass would be your lack of tolerence showing. :D Did I say you weren't sad? :huh: I just said it's ok not to be. :p That would be the keeping an open mind part. ;)

Damn dude...

Of all people, I thought you'd be one to be respectful. Instead you make smartass remarks over something that happened a few days ago that no one cares about.

I'm gonna drop this, though. I don't feel like this is worth much.

:rolleyes: There's nothing to drop Andy. You're just not getting what I'm saying and it's causing your panties to bunch up. But it's ok. Still love ya. :wub: :p ;)

I do know what you mean. You claim your lack of sadness to keeping an open mind. I disagree with that. That's about it...

I'm sorry, though.

S'ok. :D I know that you and I have vastly different beliefs.
If I believed that death was the end for us then the prospect of dying would bother the hell outta me too. Not to mention the passing of others as a constant reminder. :angel: ;)

Again, I am really sorry. That was really foolish of me...

:peace:

Accepted but theirs no need for all that. I was never upset. :D People feel the way they feel. ;) :peace: :wub: and the occasional :nuke: to keep the bad ones honest. :lol:

Aww, how sweet. You guys made up. :p

Hey Andy, I have this friend that swears he knows everything about everything and he swore up and down to me one day that Jerry died on April 20th and that's how the whole "420" thing got started. I knew he was full of it. ;)

Waldos? Where are they? :unsure: I mean what.......what are they? :unsure:

These legendary hippie high school kids from the 60's.. they'd tell each other "4:20!" talking about what time they'd meet at the flag pole and smoke out, something like that.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 10 2005, 05:51 PM
Aww, how sweet. You guys made up. :p

Hey Andy, I have this friend that swears he knows everything about everything and he swore up and down to me one day that Jerry died on April 20th and that's how the whole "420" thing got started. I knew he was full of it. ;)
:lol: What a fool...

Back