Jaguar XJ Commercial

Reaction score
Ok so I did a search on here and couldn't find anything so hopefully this hasn't already been asked. I was wondering if anyone knew what the song was in the new Jaguar XJ commercial?

i'm not sure if it's the song i'm looking for, i'll give it a better listen, but it's a good song :)

It's "I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon. It's on their latest full album, Gimme Fiction. It's definitely the funkiest song on the record, but the whole thing is good. They're an excellent band. Gonna be big soon.

Is this the new Jaguar commercial which features BlueTooth, Motorola Ipod, and everything but the kitchen sink as equipment in the auto. This ad has a flute in it that sounds Jethro Tull like. Quick action ad like the one ya'll are talking about; just newer. Like to have it, and the song too.

"Is this the new Jaguar commercial which features BlueTooth, Motorola Ipod, and everything but the kitchen sink as equipment in the auto. This ad has a flute in it that sounds Jethro Tull like. Quick action ad like the one ya'll are talking about; just newer. Like to have it, and the song too. "

Same thing as him. Where is this commercial song!!

Is this the commercial that says at the end "Yes, Jimmy, there is a Santa Claus"?

I have searched and searched for this song and have found nothing!

Does ANYONE know anything about this song???

The song in the Jaguar Holiday spot is an instrumental version of "Sabotage" by The Sunshine. The original version appears on their CD "Love".

Regarding the XJ ad with "Sabotage" by The Sunshine, it sounds like the actual instrumental part of the original song to me. Is there an instrumental only version? Mostly, to madaecnerwal, thanks for finding it so quickly!

Back