Jack 92.5 FM Toronto

defiantspirit

Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of a song that was briefly played on a Jack 92.5 FM commercial in Toronto, currently running

the commercial is basically just a black screen with white letters spelling out the name of a band, while a song plays in the background. The letters rearrange to form the names of other bands, and occasionally the song changes to a different one, presumably one of the songs of a band shown on screen.

The song I am looking for sounded like hard rock, had the words "rest in peace" (in the chorus, probably) and sounded...symphonic-like, almost. The lyrics may have been "our love will rest in peace" in which case I'd be looking for a Bon Jovi song, but I can't find that song anywhere on the internet for streaming so I'm assuming that's not it (assuming that the commercial only played well-known songs).

If anyone knows the title to this song, I'd greatly appreciate it; sorry I can't provide more details, it was only a short commercial and the song only played as a short clip of 3-4 seconds...

thanks

Back