Is there a tape recorder or voice recorder

easilywow

Reaction score
that you can buy that will replay a certain recorded message over and over indefinitely?

Noo, see
what I want to do is experiment with hypnopaedia (sleep-learning), and to do that I need to have one series of facts repeated over and over while I sleep, so I need a voice recorder that will do this...
either that or I just have to record myself saying it over and over

can't you do that with the tape? the max length of the tape is 12 mins.
how long will one series of facts take? is it more than 12 mins?

or
you can use a microphone and the 'Sound Recorder' program on a PC to record a .wav file and burn it into a CD . most cd players have a 'repeat' fuction, to play the CD over and over again. so if it is just one track, it will keep repeating the track... ;)

Originally posted by cultclassic@Sep 23 2005, 04:23 PM
can't you do that with the tape? the max length of the tape is 12 mins.
how long will one series of facts take? is it more than 12 mins?

or
you can use a microphone and the 'Sound Recorder' program on a PC to record a .wav file and burn it into a CD . most cd players have a 'repeat' fuction, to play the CD over and over again. so if it is just one track, it will keep repeating the track... ;)
Yep, that'll work.
Only problem is that it only records up to 60 seconds. But...I'll try it.

Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 23 2005, 07:37 PM
Only problem is that it only records up to 60 seconds.
nope, it records in increments of 60 secs. keep hitting the rec button at the end of every 60 secs....

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 23 2005, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 23 2005, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Sep 23 2005, 07:37 PM
Only problem is that it only records up to 60 seconds.
nope, it records in increments of 60 secs. keep hitting the rec button at the end of every 60 secs.... [/b][/quote]
Oh thanks! :)

I remember that experiment. :)
I did it about a year and a half ago. Didn't work for me. The information I tried to learn sounded slightly familiar, but it wasn't any easier to remember :(

Maybe it'll work for you though :)

Although, I was told fish oil increases your ability to remember and awareness

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 23 2005, 10:50 PM
Although, I was told fish oil increases your ability to remember and awareness
but remember to wear anti-perspirants. i took Cod-Liver oil capsules , and smelled like cod liver! :p

Back