iPod + iTunes

aussieblueyes

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the tune on the new i-pod/i-tunes commercial? It has a latin rhythm. Thank you!

"Mi Swing Es Tropical" by Nickodemus & Quantic featuring Tempo ;)

Thanks so much! I've seen this commercial twice in the past few days and really dug the music. Thanks for putting this up! (I checked here earlier for it and didn't see it, so it's great to see that the inquiry's not only here, but has already been answered. :))

Merci!

This commercial was shown during the American Idol series for Ipod and Itunes, it's a Spanish song, does anyone have any ideas as to what it is and who it's by?

its full of green yellow orange and red colors with sillouttes of people dancing to a cool tropical spanish song :D i love it! anyone know the song?

Does anyone know the song title and artist for the most recent Apple ipod commercial. It features multi-colors and silhouettes of people dancing with ipods. It has an upbeat bossa/salsa latin beat to it and there is a man singing (in spanish--words uninterpreted). I have read through the posts on here about the commercial and was surprised to find that no one even mentioned of this commercial. Can someone help me? This commercial has been playing for quite some time now (at least 4 months, if not longer). :blink:

Back