Invincible

audioslave

Reaction score
There's a new film called Invincible, about a guy playing for the Philly Eagles in '76. In the beginning of the trailer, there's a catchy 70s tune (I remember listening to it on other TV commercials). Anyone know this?

I think you are talking about "I Just Want to Celebrate" by Rare Earth

Yes, that's the trailer but it's not the song I'm referring to...I'm talking about the song that's playing just as the ad starts... lasts about 5 seconds.

I believe it's The Who - "Quadrophenia". I could be wrong on the song, but I'm pretty darn sure it's The Who.

Actually, I just dug out my old CD, and yes, it is "Quadrophenia". (The CD is also by the same name.) The song is like 6-7 mins. long though so you have to get through the first part of it to get to the part of the song on the trailer.

Hm, I don't think it's that song either. I remember hearing this song on an HP advertisement last year.

It's not that. It's more hard rock than that. It's starts right when the names start to be introduced at the end. It starts when it says "Starring Mark Walburg." Also, anyone know what song is in the middle? The middle-middle, not the beginning or towards the end.

i know the one at the beginning (that i requested) is something by CCR. but anyone know the rock song at the end?

Sorry to bump, but I came here looking for this one too. It's also used in the TNT commercials for Saved at the moment, but I don't see it identified there, either. It's got heavy guitar chords on the first and fourth beats and doubled eight-note arpeggios on I-V-I in the background on a synthesizer. Thanks.

Mara, the song at the beginning is "Baba O'Riley" by The Who—is it just me or is that great song being extremely overused?

The CCR song is called "Up Around the Bend" but I have no clue about the last song.

What is the name of the song at the very beginning of the "Invincible" trailer? It's techno-y and I know I've heard it before, but I don't know what it's called.

Thanks in advance!

Does any one know the song they play in the INVICIBLE DVD commercial. It is a very fast song .

Back