InStyle Weddings Special

brownin329

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me because I can't find the answer to this anywhere, and I apologize because this is not exactly what your website does, but you all seem so knowledgeable about music on TV, I decided to try.

I saw the InStyle Weddings Special last night (Jan. 27) on ABC at 8pm EST. During the Peter Hermann and Mariska Hargitay's wedding segment (about 8:21 PM), the producers used a clip of a soft, beautiful instrumental (guitar and strings, "Classical" genre) that I have been trying to get a hold of for years but I can't find the name of it or the composer. Can you help me find out who/what it is? If anyone happened to see this broadcast and knows the song, let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by brownin329@Jan 28 2005, 11:00 AM
I apologize because this is not exactly what your website does
No, we try to answer questions like this too. ;)

I saw the episode, but don't have any clue on the music. Someone else may.

Do you remember where else you've heard the song? Other shows, movies, commercials, etc...

i was looking around for the music...ya said that ya had been looking for it for a while now. where else have ya heard it? it might be easier to track it from the other times that ya've heard it. i went to abc's website and tried to contact them via email, but there was an error that occured and it didn't send but here is the information if ya'd like to write them ya'rself and try to find out the music...i've tried numerous searches on all sorts of sites and search engines and nothing came up for the songs on that program.. so i'm, not much help but here's that info. good luck

How do I contact the ABC Television Network?
Mailing Address:
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
Phone number: (818) 460-7477

For ABC's Primetime and Daytime shows, as well as our Movies and Specials and ABC Sports: Audience Relations Department at: netaudrATabcDOTcom

(Admin Edit on email address. It's best not to include the exact address within posts, since search engines can "grab" the address and make it vulnerable to SPAM.)

Hi Michelle and Donielle,

Thanks for your help, but the number at ABC was for audience relations for news programs and no one was available anyway.

The only other times I have heard this song was on the piped in music while on hold for a bank-they don't play it anymore and the operators don't know what I am talking about and on Sesame Street during a "cool-down/be quiet" segment I can barely remember because I must have been 4 years old when I saw it.

I will keep checking. Thanks anyway.

Shaye

I found it! It is by Vivaldi: Guitar Concerto in D Major, Largo.

Back