ING Commercial

CoreyDL18

Reaction score
I saw this the other day, and underlying music during the talking is a piano tune, it sounds a little altered maybe from the original, but Ive been looking for it for some time. I have posted here before asking about it, but it has always been on commercials which weren't played widely enough, but I think this one will be!

It has ING helping some people, and I think there is a cat in a tree. It plays the piano song throughout, then at the end it says "Life's better on the bench, ING"

So, anyone seen this and can help?

Yes it is, it sounds just a liiiitle bit different, but its the same music

OK I have found a semi-permanent example of the song from many commericals including the ING commerical, Eucerin, Pedigree, Chanel website in 06, and several others. Noone could find an example, but now I HAVE and so maybe the question can be answered!

http://www.vh1.com/vspot/player.jhtml?type...st/series.jhtml

Click there. Then scroll down to season one on the list, and its the episode entitled "Romantic Getaway" Click it, then press PLAY on the clip that says view the episode in short form, with a picture of Linda's face.

** In the first minute or so it starts playing with the guy waking up out of bed. This is THE SONG several people have been lookin for for quite some time including me.

Back