In the Mix

hpdragon9

Reaction score
hey guys...can u help me out with this song. its the last song in the movie trailer of the movie "In The Mix" starring Usher. there is a female singing the song. any help is much appreciated. thanx!!!

If I'm correct, it's "Pon De Replay" by Rihanna
"come mr. dj song pon de replay, come mr. dj won't you turn the music up"

It's all over the radio, TV and my damn workplace. It was hot for about 15 minutes.

This is my first post...

Does anyone know the song the plays at the end of the trailer for In the Mix? Something about "hey mr dj." I know I recognize it from somewhere...

Does anyone know what the first song is in the 'in the mix' trailer? i can't find it...

Originally posted by fi_mishmish@Nov 11 2005, 12:40 AM
This is my first post...

Does anyone know the song the plays at the end of the trailer for In the Mix? Something about "hey mr dj." I know I recognize it from somewhere...
Yeah. That song was popular just a while ago. It's hard how to NOT know it. It's also in commercials for those dumb Bratz dolls.

can anybody tell me the song that plays in the beginning of usher's new movie in the mix? it also plays in the beginning of all the tv spots. you can view the trailer at

i think i heard some lyrics that goes "all my people in the club"

I'll throw in my two cents and a guess ...

Rihanna - "Pon De Replay"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

no i meant the FIRST song that plays in the trailer. it seems like no one really knows what that song is anyways. pon de replay is the song that plays after it.

Back