In-Betweeners on Adult Swim

peloquin

Reaction score
:huh: There's a lot of great music playing during the "slides" they show between the Cartoons and the Commercials on Adult Swim. Anyone know what any of that music is? I've never heard anything there I didn't like so any help is greatly appreciated.

Links and samples are encouraged.

There are so many Adult Swim "bumpers" it's difficult to keep up with them. (You'll find several mentioned by searching our forums.) I assume it's also a popular topic on their message board and Adult Swim fansites.

Check out Marice Galactica as Fat Jon, for some good tunes, that they used when they started the black and white card bumpers. I have a few of his 12" LPs, I'll record a few songs for you.

Oh and check out Banana Clip Album 1, they have some good slow rhythmic stuff on there..

Greetings, peeps...

I've been watching Adult Swim for a while now and I really dig the music they play during the black and white cards. I went ahead and asked a few people about the soundtrack and they had this to say about it.

I hope that helps.

Pay attention to my posts Usagi, they may save you alot of work from asking questions that I already answered.

I don't believe that you're blind because you can use a computer, but seriously..

Check out www.netmusique.com for their radio Jazzmusique which has alot of stuff like Fat Jon and such.

Oh and www.somafm.com for Rusty's GrooveSalad channel which also rocks.

And check out "The Dining Rooms' or her album Numero Deux which has music really much like Fat Jon and Banana Clip.

Hey Rhythmic5,
Did you get the Dining Rooms new cd yet? I got Numero Deux about six months ago and listened to it straight for about 2 weeks...good stuff.
Banana Clip is the name of the group? I'll have to check them out. Are they hard to find?

>K.

Originally posted by Rhythmic5@Jan 30 2004, 09:34 PM
Pay attention to my posts Usagi, they may save you alot of work from asking questions that I already answered.

I don't believe that you're blind because you can use a computer, but seriously..
What the fuck is that all about?

Not wishing to be argumentative buuuuuuut..........I'm glad That confused someone besides me :unsure:

I was tired at the point of that post. But seriously, I already posted in this thread about the Adult Swim music.. saying almost exactly the same words phrase differently than Usagi.

Also, Banana Clip is made by Algorithm.

Its hard to find as a free mp3, I'd suggest getting the 12" or CD..

they do go thru all the songs used AT THE END OF THE ADULT SWIM BLOCK. so u can catch them ( if u can stay up that late ) HOWEVER theres one catch. THEY FLY THRU THE LIST I MEAN LIKE 3-5 secs per artist. ( do I hear TiVo ) write them down quick or take a pic as they scroll thru fast.

Back