I'd like to have sex with...

andy

Pro Member
Reaction score
Okay, so at the moment, I would like to have sex with her. :naughty:

What about you!? :)

Oh for the love of God and all things holy..

Andy did you know I'm really 70 years old and 300 lbs? That picture is my grandson.. POST op.

I chose her for the longest time! That all changed though after she became affiliated with the freak of the week... <_<

Here's my new choice...:naughty:

hiding. i've had (and am having) an abnormally busy summer. lots of new stuff going on.

good. i've moved, got a dayjob, going back to school, etc. etc.

how's baby (and mama) doing? you're due soon, right?

Originally posted by michelle@Aug 20 2005, 10:13 AM
good. i've moved, got a dayjob, going back to school, etc. etc.

how's baby (and mama) doing? you're due soon, right?
Glad to hear you're doing good. My actual due date is October 16th but apparently he's really big so could possibly be September 21st. I thought they really had better ways of telling the due date but I found out it's really just an educated guess. We're both doing good now. A while back he tried to arrive early but he seemed to realize that he needs to wait now. :p

Oh, no way. We haven't even got the nursery set up yet. We were kind of waiting until after the shower to to that though. I guess you can never really be ready but we're pretty excited about it. :D

:cry: I don't want kids.. I can't imgaine myself pregnant.. But I am so facinated by people who are experiencing this.. same with marriage

I am le happy for tu :)

..that's why i am crying

Thanks. Having kids is a scary thought but Sean and I have been together for over 8 yrs now and have been married for over 3 yrs and the thought it being scary was always there but what was scarier was going much longer without having kids. I guess if you wait you just know when it's time, ya know? And then it's more exciting than scary. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 20 2005, 11:30 AM
Oh, no way. We haven't even got the nursery set up yet. We were kind of waiting until after the shower to to that though. I guess you can never really be ready but we're pretty excited about it. :D
My best friend just had her first almost a month ago, and they scrambled to finish the nursery the week before he was due. :D You've got plenty of time to sort it all out.

Back