I want this song so bad..

StaypuffTyrant

Reaction score
I remember hearing this on the radio, it sounds alot like 3 Doors Down - Here Without You. It came out around the same time I believe, I wish I remembered the lyrics, but the voice sounded like the lead singer of The Calling (and I'm positive it wasn't The Calling, I looked it up). It also sounded like Carlos Santana-ish guitar in the background.. I think, I'm not sure, but I believe some of the lyrics being sung in the chorus were "ya take all the world.." and it was very cool. I've heard it on the a few radio stations here, like pop stations, but it was definetly a band. I heard it the most when I took a trip down to Florida. We were driving all over, and I heard it jsut about everything (I love in mid-Michigan). I'm dieing to get the song name. Sorry about this not fitting under any other category.

It's not by any chance the Santana/Rob Thomas song "Smooth" is it?

edit: Never mind, it doesn't sound anything like "Here Without You". Where in Florida were you? Do you remember the radio station?

try "why don't you and I"...it's santana featuring that guy from nickelback from the "shaman" album...

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 22 2004, 10:41 AM
It's not by any chance the Santana/Rob Thomas song "Smooth" is it?

edit: Never mind, it doesn't sound anything like "Here Without You". Where in Florida were you? Do you remember the radio station?
Sorry, I don't remember the radio stations. They usualy played a bunch of hits, old and new. Or maybe it was just current. We were at alot of places.. Orlando, Naples, Bonita Springs, Marco Island, Ft. Meyers, and Key West. Mainly ones I remember distinctly were Orlando, Marco Island, and Key West. I'm pretty sure i heard it at least once in each of those places.. I cheard it a couple times all together in FL. It was a very good song through.. it should be kinda new.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Aug 22 2004, 02:04 PM
try "why don't you and I"...it's santana featuring that guy from nickelback from the "shaman" album...
yep, thats it! thanks alot! :)

Santana feat. Chad Kroger - Why Don't You and I

Back