Hyundai Azera

Reaction score
I saw a Hyundai Azera commercial a moment ago with--in my opinion--beautiful piano music in the background. Does anyone know what the song is, or if it was just created for that commercial?

Add me to those who want to know this too! ...

To me ... it reminds of a piano piece that might have played in the movie "The Piano" (the one with Holly Hunter) ...
OR ...
it reminds me of the piano work of Tori Amos ...

I dunno ... but I'd sure liketa!

Thanks!

B)

count me in!

i just saw the ad....

wow - cool! please - someone just give us a link to watch/ listen to the ad on the web!

i have seached, but found nothing. there are hyundai ads out there - but i could not find THIS ONE...

anyone have a link?

thanx

Well, add me to that request list. I am still searching. If I get an answer, I'll sure post it.
Rule Family

can anyone say on which TV station this commercial is beeing broadcasted?

Add me to the list as well! I just saw this commercial for the first time on TNT. I thought the piano music was beautiful. I wonder if there's a longer version.

7 days later, I hear the exact same song and come here to find out what it is. Looks like this ad plays every Wednesday during Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes on TNT. I don't know how long the miniseries will last, so tune in next chance you get to hear this music. It's so lovely, I want to hear more!

I'm interested to boot. I caught a listen during King's mini series and just fell in loooove! :D:D I'll look about on Hyundai to see if they have anything about the ad...

i watched the stephen king thing, and nada....

zippo....

nuthin....

i had my recording device ready.
does anyone have another place where thiscommercial can be seen?

thanx

Back