Hyundai 2007 Accent Hatchback

caribou

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song played in the new 2007 Hyundai Accent commercial? There are actually two commercials. One of them has a ticker or odometer thing at the bottom. That's Not the commercial with the song I'm looking for. I'm looking for the song in the other commercial.

Cheers!

This commercial focuses on a red car driving on a coastal road; it's banked between a forest and the water. The music has a fairly quick tempo, is rock, and I believe includes these lyrics, "...round and round and round. We're never gonna stop. never gonna stop, oh." I hope I gave enough correct information for you guys to help me find the song.

Round and Round by Status Quo

We go round and round and round and round and over again
We turn inside out and upside down but in the end
What goes round and round and round will come together again

Round and Round by The Cure

Round and round and round and round and round we go
Trying so hard to get a hold of everyone here
We've got to show how much we love them all

I’m Not The One by The Cars

Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Never lettin’ down

Now I've already searched through the forums, and I have not found a reply to this inquiry. I hope anyone who helps know which commercial I'm talking about. All I know is that the car is swerving through a winding road and the ocean is in the background. The music is definitely rock, but not oldies rock; it sounds very modern (kinda has a "mobile," or something like that, ring to it, if you know who they are). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

And I have already tried the songs that doctormemory mentioned above, and none of them is the one in the hatchback commercial. They're definitely a pretty modern rock band. Does anyone know?

Back