Hustle Song

Dissonance

Reaction score
There's a song that people often do the hustle steps to (and no, I'm not talking about Van McCoy's song). It's rather upbeat, sounds more modern, and has a male singer. I can't for the life of me remember anything else about the song, I'm just hoping it's some "universal" hustle song.

I would hum it for you, but I can't really do that through a comp screen, now can I? :p

:D Unfortunately, that's not what I'm thinking of! Good guess. It sounds more modern than Electric Slide, the genre is closer to pop/rock/blues, and the singer is (I believe) consistently male.

I dunno, I have the melody in my head but no lyrics. Maybe I'll try songtapper.com, haha.

Since you're thinking of a hustle-like dance, my guess is that it's a party song.

Some suggestions:

"Casper Cha-Cha Slide" by Casper & The Live Platinum Band (So many school dances...)

Or

"Cotton Eyed Joe" by CRAZY FROG :lol:

There are other versions of "Cotton Eyed Joe", but that's the one I hear most often.

HAHA, I know those two songs! They're fun to dance to! But no, neither of those are what I'm looking for. It does seem to be a "party" song though.

All I know is that the moment it came on, everyone knew it was time to do the hustle, haha.

I get the feeling that the song is "famous" enough for someone to know it on this forum, but isn't the kind of song that would automatically come to mind (like Electric Slide, Cotton Eyed Joe, etc.)

Oy, thanks for the help so far though, Pirates. :p

There is a remix (I suppose its a remix) of the Cha Cha Slide called the Mississippi Mud Slide. I don't know who the artist it but it does have a male voice throughout the whole track.

Back