Huggies Diapers

buickmackane

Reaction score
There's this Huggies diaper ad that absolutely drives me and my little daughter nuts. A toddler girl is running around in a field with just a shirt and diaper on while a high female voice sings "You can't, you won't change my diaper now / Because I've got things to do / Like run around the grass / And play with this big ball," etc. to the tune of a very popular classical melody (sorry the name escapes me). It's usually broadcast during the part of the afternoon when soap operas are shown, which puts the suggestion in my mind that the singer might be a soap actress. I'm thinking Leigh Taylor-Young who plays Katherine Crane on "Passions." Can anyone prove or disprove this theory? Thanks for your help!

I don't know who sings the song on the commercial or who made up the words for it, but the original version of the song is a classical piece called Serenade no 13 in G major, K 525 "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik": 1st movement, Allegro or Allegro from 'Eine Kleine Nachtmusik' by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

The song can be found on the album "Classical Music For People Who Hate Classical Music."

Thanks, Suebee! Anyone else recognize the singer who trills "I...have got...lots of things to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in the Huggies diaper ad?

Back