Huff

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i saw a preview for a new show on shotime called huff and the song starts towards the end PLEASE HELP !!! <_<

Can anyone please help me out. I would love to know the name and artist of the song used in Shotime's Huff! commercial. It says something like "Let me tell you what's on my mind...Cause I can't leave these things being... So Don't Give Up One Me". Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Originally posted by mikey96702@Aug 22 2004, 07:05 PM
Can anyone please help me out. I would love to know the name and artist of the song used in Shotime's Huff! commercial. It says something like "Let me tell you what's on my mind...Cause I can't leave these things being... So Don't Give Up One Me". Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I have searched high and low, both on boards like this and on Usenet - I've even written to Showtime - looking for this song, and all I have discovered is that many others are wondering & asking around as well, and having no luck finding an answer either...

The song plays at the end of the trailer, found online here:

http://www.sho.com/site/huff/home.do

(It is *not* by "Fastball", as some have suggested...)

Here is a snip of what lyrics that I can make out...

Can I tell you what's on my mind
So I can leave these things behind
Can I tell you (how? what?) I see
So (you?) don't give up on me
(Just?) don't give up on me

If there's one thing I understand
it's that I need a helping hand
to become the man (I want to?) be

Does this sound familiar to *anyone*...if so, post a reply here, or be so kind as to email me... ( microgravitas@gmail.com)

The voice singing the song sounds *real* familiar, but I can't place it...maybe someone here can...that would be a major lead...

If anyone can help me, there's a gmail invite in it for you if you want it...

Thanks

:p The music used in the trailer for Huff comes from a really cool Los Angeles based company called X-Ray Dog.

Check out their website www.x-raydogmusic.com

You can download the lyrics for the Huff trailer from the website.The music is called "What's on my Mind?" and was written and sung by Paul Gordon.

I found out about X-Ray Dog when I was searching for the composer of the Lord of the Rings (Two Towers) trailer music. - Same Company.

They have composed all sorts of trailer scores for all the latest movies including Spiderman 2 and I Robot. B)

I'm trying to find the song that is used in the commercial for Showtime's series "Huff" that airs at least once every commercial break on ESPN and ESPN2. It's a male singer and during the little clip, he sings "I need to tell you what's on my mind". Anyone know?

And.......5 seconds later I find the answer.

It's called "What's On My Mind" by X-Ray Dog, and is the theme song for the TV show.

Hopefully this will help other non-bright folks like me out haha.

Back