HP

robotseatbabies

Reaction score
alright, i know this is a total shot in the dark, but there's this commercial i've heard playing from another room a couple times now but haven't seen enough of to be able to describe what's going on. the song, however, completely rings tons of bells in my head ... just not the ones that know the title.

it starts off with a synth going nuts on an arpeggiation, sorta sounds filtered through a sine wave so it's a somewhat warbly tone -- actually reminds me of the synth line from the reading rainbow theme -- and then a distorted guitar comes in playing a simple I V IV progression ... the counting would be I - - V | IV - - - ... and it's around 100bpm i think. i can totally hear the song in my head, and i know i've heard it tons of times before, but i just can't make the connection. if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about, please fire away! thanks ever so much

tom.

woo! rae66, i love you. i'd say i have to run out and buy it, but embarrassingly enough, i already own it. i gotta work on the old memory. thanks so much! best wishes

tom.

Back