How I Met Your Mother Season 1

So I've done some research as I really like the theme song for the show How I Met Your Mother. The song is called "Hey Beautiful" by The Solids.

They do not, however, have a CD for sale, and they do have a website which has said coming soon next to "Hey Beautiful" for ~ 4-5 months.

Does anyone have a way to get the song, other than the 30 second sample for the actual show theme?

I tried e-mailing the band with the e-mail address given on the site and it was returned to me, so I don't want to give up and I really want this song, but I figured I'd ask here and maybe get lucky that someone has the full lenght !

The Solid

I've checked around, and I can't find anything more than the 30 second clip right now. I'll keep looking though!

;)

Can anyone tell me what song was playing during the recap of Robin's day leading to her phone call to Ted? Female singer, that's all I can remember. Anyone?

Thanks!
Laura

Can't edit my first post, so I'm replying to this post to say sorry I typed the wrong year. The episode in question is from 2006, titled "Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M."

Thanks again in advance.

while we're on the topic, what about the song earlier in the episode featuring a female vocalist?

how about the song that the show(same episode) ends with? goes something like - "sorry baby...but its getting too much to take.....i close my eyes coz my heart is about to break..."

Anyone know the song that played at the end of tonight's episode? The title of the episode is "Come On."

we thing it might be
Bloc Party - So Here We Are
or
Bloc Party - So Here We Are (Four Tet Remix)

damn now i need the remix cd i already have the other one.... that song was great :)

Upon further listening ... I don't think it is So Here We Are or the remix version of it... but I am positive it's Bloc Party. Anyone?

its the song that kinda sounds like something from star wars when barney "suits up" for the first time...very dark side-ish

cheers

mike

if it is a real song does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is used as the How I Met Your Mother theme?

Thanks Halo! For the longest time i was sure it was something that was composed for the show. The vocals have a Beach Boy vibe to them...just love the theme song. :)

The Solids webpage

Here you can listen to it in full. No download is available yet though.

The Solids MySpace page

Back