Honey

MissJiffs

Reaction score
anyone know that song from the opening scene in the movie Honey? Jessica Alba's bartending at the club... plz help!!! thanks that would be wonderful!!!

:unsure: i'm not sure but somehow i doubt it cuz it was only the instrumental parts that were used breifly in the movie... i've heard it on mtv too but still no words...

I could be wrong but, I'm guessing the song is Shawn Desman - "Sexy". Hope its the song you're looking for.

I recently watched the movie "Honey" and I couldn't get the song that she dances to in the first of the movie. Sean Paul - Gimme The Light starts to play then the DJ puts on this tune. Does anyone know the name? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.

M-Chan

Sry Michelle, shawn desman - sexy isn't quite what i'm looking for...the song startts off with the Sean Paul - Gimme The Light then the Dj scratches for a sec and puts on this rap track...any other help would be appreciated thx anyways tho.

Okay.. its the song playing when she's teaching her class and benny and his crew crash the class.. not the song playing on benny's friends stereo, but the one the class is dancing to.. help.. please

That song is a remix and its not on the soundtrack. I havent been able to locate that or the Tweet song near the end. I hate it when the best songs are not on the cd. Quite a few from Honey are M.I.A on the soundtrack

its the song playing when michael is trying to convince missy elliot that katrina is a good choreographer and she freaks out and tells her to call mc hammer and tell him she's stealing his stuff.. its a hip hop dance song for those who dont know.... also the song when honey goes to ginas house and is standing outside waiting for her after ditching on her birthday, its a slower song with female vocals

the song when honey goes to ginas house and is standing outside waiting for her after ditching on her birthday, its a slower song with female vocals

EBONY ALLEYNA - Know Your Way

Its called "ohh wee" i'm not exactly sure who sings it but it is on the soundtrack. It's a pretty cool song. :)

Anybody know the name of the song playing when Honey is looking for inspiration for the first video she is choreographing (she's looking at kids playing basketball and jumping rope) and the name of the Ginuwine song that all of the kids are supposed to be in?

In the movie "Honey," at the very beginning they play some hip-hop song when they're in the bar. Does anyone know it??? ...Thanks.

Back