Homework Help

Can anyone here speak Spanish fluently? I have this paper I have to write for Spanish II that has to be in Spanish *gasp*. So, If I wrote it down could someone translate it into espanol for me? maybe? :unsure:

k, here it is:

Travel in Ecuador

The smallest country in the rugged Andean highlands, Ecuador has an array of vibrant native cultures, beautifully preserved colonial architecture, otherworldly volcanic landscapes and dense tropical rainforests. It attracts thousands of tourists every year, two of its main attractions being the city of Quito and the Galapagos Islands.
The beautiful city of Quito is one of Ecuador’s finest and most frequently visited sites. The northern residential section includes the Parliament building and a stone monument inscribed with Ecuadorian history. In Independence Plaza, one will find a cathedral, the Municipal Building, and the Palace of the Archbishop. From El Panecillo, one can take in a panoramic view of the city.
Other fascinating attractions one should seek out while in Quito are the Equatorial Monument, a nearby colonial town, and the Ethnographic Museum.
Another of Ecuador’s main attractions is the Galapagos Islands. Galapagos is an island teeming with strange and exotic wildlife. It is not a place for tourists who look for a tropical island beach vacation but primarily for people interested in the island’s natural history and the amazing wildlife above and below the Pacific waters. Some of the native species include the Frigatebird, the land iguana, and the blue-footed booby, to name a few.
Another place of interest might be the city Riobamba. It holds several theaters and is most well known for folk music and folk dance.

is that better than freetranslation.com? Cause that site translates to literally and it ends up sounding funny.

Well yeah it's about the same, but what you wanna do is just write out all the words you know and then the ones you don't know, plug into the translator.

Like "The smallest country in the rugged Andean highlands.." would be "El país más pequeño de las montañas Andes (rugged).." etc etc.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 10 2006, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 10 2006, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jan 10 2006, 05:36 PM
Oh man I'm gonna mess that easy stuff. :(
What? You're gonna mess yourself? Girl you like math too much. :blink: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah... so I remember this^ during math class. :lol: :blush:

Was there a chorus of desk screeches as everyone scooted away? :lol:

Not this time but the teacher did look at me funny. :ph34r:

I hope you said "I was just laughing at a poop joke my invisible friends made."

:lol: I didn't but I should've. I can picture her reaction. :blink: "Secruity!"

:lol:

Originally posted by leone@Jan 31 2006, 10:46 PM
"Secruity!"
:lol: :lol: That's ^ like a combination of her calling out the campus cops and calling you "screwy".

Back