Homework Help

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL SHA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE :mellow:

Hmm.. fresh outta soul, but I got some chicken in the crockpot. We can pretend it was someone that wouldn't put the lotion in the basket. :devil:

Originally posted by dascoot@ Posted on Feb 1 2006, 09:07 PM
Hmm.. fresh outta soul, but I got some chicken in the crockpot. We can pretend it was someone that wouldn't put the lotion in the basket. :devil:
:woo: Finger-lickin' good!

interesting.
maybe i should try to cook something in one and see how it comes out.

Originally posted by leone+Feb 1 2006, 09:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 1 2006, 09:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@ Posted on Feb 1 2006, 09:07 PM
:woo: Finger-lickin' good! [/b][/quote]
:lol: I totally just thought of that one part in Sin City where Frodo ate the lesbian's fingers.

Sickboy: it basically works the same as a miniature oven, plus when you do meats in it they don't get dried out. Google "crockpot recipes", there's tons of stuff out there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 1 2006, 09:45 PM
:lol: I totally just thought of that one part in Sin City where Frodo ate the lesbian's fingers.
I don't remember that part but :lol: :lol:

he was quite creepy in that movie.
has anyone seen the director's cut version?

Back