Hitch

TheSeintrix

Reaction score
What's the name of the song towards the end of the trailer for Sony Picture's "Hitch?" The song starts just after Will Smith kicks Eva Mendes in the head on the jet ski...

"Hitch" Trailer

What's the name of the song before will smith put the pen in the men pocket
Lyrics are like : HHOUUU HHOUUUU

i didn't hear any vocals just before when will smith put the pen into the guys pocket. the instrumental sounded very close to Rolling Stone's "Brown Sugar"....

are you talking about the song in the very beginning when the girl throws coke at the guy? that sounded like "looo looo loser" :unsure:

its the same instrumental sounded but i dont think it;s the rolling stone

Different song from the same trailer: does any one know the name of the Stevie Wonder song at the end of the trailer? I know that I know it but I can't think of the name of it and it's driving me crazy. Thanks! ;)

Originally posted by YSAPrincess23@Oct 7 2004, 03:48 PM
Different song from the same trailer: does any one know the name of the Stevie Wonder song at the end of the trailer? I know that I know it but I can't think of the name of it and it's driving me crazy. Thanks! ;)
"Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder, available at .

The song between the moment they say "It's pathetic" and Will Smith puts the pen in the pocket of the guy is "The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You" for those who might be interested. :)

What is the name of the song at the beginning of the trailer? It's just one hook. "Oooo oooo oooo oooo loser."

Is it a real song or is it just there for the trailer?

What's the song that's playing at the end of the Hitch trailer? It starts around the time Will is on the waverunners and it's playing when his shirt gets torn off when the taxi drives away? It's a male voice, something about love, or something...It's kinda upbeat. Thanks.

this movie isnt out yet. but in the trailer theres this song that comes on after the song by usher. whats it called?

the trailer is on the site
hitch
its really hard to focus on the lyrics since the characters are speaking at the same time. but it has some brass instruments in the background

Wow, yes. Very hard to hear any of the words. I'll listen to it a couple more times and see if I can't catch some of them. That would at least be a start.

Does anyone the song in the commerical movie promotion for Hitch. It's not Yeah by Usher but its another song. Its very lively and I have no idea who it is.

I know this was already discussed, but i'm talking about a different song...

OK...there are a couple different trailers running on TV...I am wondering what the last song is on one of them...It's not the stevie wonder song, but another one....it barely plays and I think it's macy gray, black eyed peas, or someone like that, but I'm not sure....shoot, it could be jackson five or prince for all I know...

You only hear some lyrics and it sounds like "i wanna love ya for the rest of my life.."...

can anyone help me out here???

Back