Hilton commercials

SkinsRaj28

Reaction score
Just saw a Hilton commercial with some kinda cartoon...anyway, it had a song from what I'm almost 100% sure is Ben Folds.

Anyone know the song, what it's called? Thanks.

There are two Hilton "A to B" commercials that I haven't seen in any of the other discussions on here. One has a man and woman drawing sitting on the line, the man looks over and pulls on the line, which draws the woman closer to him. I don't remember the words, but it was a very soft acoustic song. The second one has two figures standing on either side of a giant globe, they begin to push the continents until they all become one big continent. The song is acoustic, but more upbeat with a reggae feel to it and features the lyrics "Blessed is this life, I'm gonna celebrate being alive."

The Hilton ad with the cartoon characters and the soft acoustic song is not Ben Folds.

It's "Today" by Joshua Radin.

Originally posted by nmhmbv@Feb 24 2007, 03:01 PM
The second one has two figures standing on either side of a giant globe, they begin to push the continents until they all become one big continent. The song is acoustic, but more upbeat with a reggae feel to it and features the lyrics "Blessed is this life, I'm gonna celebrate being alive."
The Song you are looking for is:

Brett Dennon - Blessed

the hilton ad i saw today for the first time (3/25/07) sounded like m.ward. looked and looked. then i saw someone suggested brett dennen. i am downloading the song BLESSED right now. the only words i caught in the ad were
I'M GONNA CELEBRATE, I'M GONNA CELEBRATE.

thank you, if its brett dennen. i have dl'd some of his , but dont have this one. i love his voice/style.

the commercial is like pastels with small animations in it go across the screen....and the woman....is singin a jazz number....

"blessed is this life...and im going to..." and thats all i got!
its driving me nutz casue i have like just that one part in my head

plkease help!!!!!

wow thanks....amazing how quick the turnaround time was

if only i had a million bucks to give ya.... :D

Does anyone know the song from the new Hilton Commercial? Its like a latin theme, I don't know the lyrics to it. Hope somebody can help. :unsure:

Didn't the lyrics have something to do with shoes? I would like to know that song, too!

Back