Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 26 2006, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't own a Prada bag if Jesus himself held a gun on me and told me to.
I would. I fear Jesus... :mellow:

Originally posted by Caren H@Nov 28 2006, 07:40 PM
If I spanked ya, would you then? :naughty:
Only if I you pull my hair too. :woo: Then when you're not looking I'll sell it on eBay and buy some yarn. :)

I am back and better than ever. I just got out of rehab for gambling and alcohol,
yee hee, i just moved out of my old apartment with my drinking friends. So what is up, andy are you dead yet? just kidding, I was warned in august about abusing you so I will kept it on the low end. Good to be back out of the shit hole they called a rehab center.

Originally posted by dumbduck@Dec 2 2006, 08:18 PM
I am back and better than ever. I just got out of rehab for gambling and alcohol,
yee hee, i just moved out of my old apartment with my drinking friends. So what is up, andy are you dead yet? just kidding, I was warned in august about abusing you so I will kept it on the low end. Good to be back out of the shit hole they called a rehab center.
Andy left.

beause of me, but i could have sworn that i have seen some of his posts which have been done quite recently.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Dec 12 2006, 05:43 PM
beause of me, but i could have sworn that i have seen some of his posts which have been done quite recently.
You are mistaken.

Hey Ballz Ballz Mahoney I missed you I still have a scratch on the back of my car that looks like the fuffalo you used to have as an avatar.

Back