Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

You really need to get a band camp outfit like Jim. :lol: Just for shits and giggles.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 17 2006, 07:09 PM
You really need to get a band camp outfit like Jim. :lol: Just for shits and giggles.
Hahahah that scene in American Pie 2 when he's playin the trumpet or whatever, dancin around, holy god.. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 17 2006, 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 17 2006, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 17 2006, 07:09 PM
Hahahah that scene in American Pie 2 when he's playin the trumpet or whatever, dancin around, holy god.. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
That's how I invision Anderson at "camp."

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jun 17 2006, 04:25 PM
thats pretty much what i am i got my cabin to sarinate a whole bunch of girl cabins
And what songs did you select for the ladies? Like a Bee Gees harmony thing?

well the lyrics to the sarinate went like I Got you babe do do do i got you babe do do do i got you babe your so beautiful to me your so beautiful to me can't you see your so beautiful to me na na na na na na hey hey goodnight reapeat the na na na na part 3 times

Back