Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

I think the last one I saw at the theater was The Butterfly Effect and the time before that was LOTR ... um the second one I think.

i saw Meet The Fockers at the movie theater the brothers grimm wasnt that good

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jun 7 2006, 12:58 PM
i saw Meet The Fockers at the movie theater the brothers grimm wasnt that good
Oh wait! I did see Meet the Fockers at the theatre too! I forgot about that one. :)

I loved it! And as much as I hate Barbara Streisand, she was great in that movie!

it is hillarious you should rent it they make fun of Meet The Fockers in it

Me too. I heard Date Movie sucked gerbil dicks. Also yay bout the keyboard tray. :eek:k:

Looks like it. And Date Movie sucked. :p Haha. Never been a fan of those dumb Scary Movie movies anyhow....

ive been trying to go see date movie and scary movie but havent had the chance. By the way when you guys where talking about nasty movie theatre's the one closest to me is so damn clean the chairs have that temperpedic padding stuff they even lean back!!

Originally posted by deltaforce44@Jun 7 2006, 03:21 PM
ive been trying to go see date movie and scary movie but havent had the chance. By the way when you guys where talking about nasty movie theatre's the one closest to me is so damn clean the chairs have that temperpedic padding stuff they even lean back!!
is it an IMAX?

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney+Jun 7 2006, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ballz Mahoney @ Jun 7 2006, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-deltaforce44@Jun 7 2006, 03:21 PM
is it an IMAX? [/b][/quote]
no just a regular theatre just that the movie rooms are kinda small like only 30 or under people in one room for a movie.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2006, 01:34 PM
Noyce.

So what do tickets cost for this theater, praytell?
i've only been there twice but the tickets I remember are pretty cheap.

Back