Hi everyone

katie0129

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, I am goin to be really busy this next week cause i am back at school, but didn't want to be rude and not tell ya'll hi!!!

:woo: Next week!!!

Man oh man I am so ready for this summer to be over

Originally posted by leone+Aug 22 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 22 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gus
I dont go back to school til Sep 6 :p
Wait 'til you start college. :p [/b][/quote]
i am in college

Originally posted by leone+Aug 22 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 22 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gus
I dont go back to school til Sep 6 :p
Wait 'til you start college. :p [/b][/quote]
Im not going to collage :p

Film school

i couldnt wait for summer to be over either, i am so glad to be back, party ova here

I'm a college drop out and never have to go back again!! :woo:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 22 2005, 05:07 PM
OH AND HIIIII KATIE!!!!!!!!!
hiiiiiii...miss ya'll. talk to you tomorrow

Hi Katie! Stop by when ya can. We can try and help you with any homework but no guarantees. :p

My gf and I used to put our desks together and we always sat at the back of the class...and while the teacher would assign us work, we'd just make out...and one time, during a lecture...my teacher caught me going to 2nd base and she just sort of looked embaressed when i saw her looking. :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 28 2005, 01:35 PM
My gf and I used to put our desks together and we always sat at the back of the class...and while the teacher would assign us work, we'd just make out...and one time, during a lecture...my teacher caught me going to 2nd base and she just sort of looked embaressed when i saw her looking. :ph34r:
:( Why couldn't you be in my school?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your teacher's a total voyeur.

Is this college or high school we're talkin?

Back