Hey!

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 1 2005, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 1 2005, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Nov 1 2005, 09:06 PM
what did you say?... sorry I wasn't paying attention.....
:wub: [/b][/quote]
:D

I love onions! You just gotta know how to handle them bad boys.

well then I guess I have alot to learn in the ways of the onion :)

have yet to see the show INXS

Also Lovable :

.........A smile :D .......

INXS is a band. My old boss tryed out for the singer position.

really? and all this time I thought it was a television show : Rock star INXS

ohh well

Sunglass are coo............and lovable...........

Originally posted by 4swrds@Nov 1 2005, 09:55 PM

ohh well

BLASPHEMYYYY!! :!@#$:

My young friend, THIS fine MySpace page features a delightful example of the band's work.

The show was a chance for them to audition new lead singers cause Michael Hutchins did a bad bad thing.

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 1 2005, 07:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 1 2005, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Nov 1 2005, 09:55 PM

ohh well

BLASPHEMYYYY!! :!@#$:

My young friend, THIS fine MySpace page features a delightful example of the band's work.

The show was a chance for them to audition new lead singers cause Michael Hutchins did a bad bad thing. [/b][/quote]
Sorry I really didn't know :(

what bad thing did this guy do... it couldn't have been that bad... could it ? :huh:

tee hee ... okay .... Haha! Im playing pacman :D

haha!

Its the greatest don't worry I suck at it too but I still play it cause I love those little guys that chase you around :D

:lol: Ya mean the ghosts?

What are their names? Something like Pinky, Inky, Blinky and Clyde..

Lol yeah!

I just gotta a score of 10000! cool thats my highest! but then I died :( stupid ghost pinky.......haha! but there soo coo ........

Back