Hey everyone!

artchick

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi!!!! I am a Graphic/Web Designer here in NY. I was looking one day on Google for this song i really love from a car commerical and i found this website . I couldnt believe how many people love that song too. Like Art music is very important to me cant live without it from jazz to Hip Hop to Spanish Rock . It is really awesome to find other people here who love music too. This site is great very informative and people respond to you quickly and are interesting too.

:ph34r: Ohhh my gosh!!....like Hi!!....like How are you!!??

Ninja welcomes you to the Adtunes Family with open arms (but not for a hug). Ninja is not "like that".

This family has alot of good posters (Like Ninja).

It is amazing how many people (like me) found this site looking for just 1 song.

I found this site in November of last year looooking for the Kaiser Permanente commercial song......that turned out to be The Postal Service "Such Great Hights" and is now being used in UPS's new commercials (If anyone cares).

So, again, welcome to the family....I am the "Don".....the monicker of "dascoot" is an "Under Boss"....and "givemfitz" is the guy who gets "whacked" during the opening credits of the movie.

Hey, Ninja calls it like he sees it

:ph34r: Ninja wishes you gooood luck :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 1 2007, 12:34 PM
Ninja welcomes you to the Adtunes Family with open arms (but not for a hug). Ninja is not "like that".
You're not down for huggin chicks? That sorta means you're like an antisocial gay.

And what's all this under boss insanity?

Artchick, welcome and watch out for this guy, he's coocoo for cocoa puffs.

:ph34r: I do like to hug the females, yet I am not a "lovey dubby" type ....so hugging for me is out. Unless it leads to "other things" ;)

An "Under Boss" in the Mafia Crime world is the leader second in command to the "Don". If the "Don" is "hit" or "whacked" then the "Under Boss" is the most likely successor. Thus giving the "Under Boss" much motive for murdering the "Don" of the Family in the first place. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Geezee....don't you know this stuff??

:ph34r: Ninja is NO "antisocial gay", I love the ladies..and Ninja is NOT "coocoo for cocoa puffs" :ph34r:

:ph34r: Excuse me Lynniebin, but your picture is tooo cute.....the "bird" looks so innocent, calm and docile..and those characteristics undoubtedly transfer to you.
I am envisioning you as a sweet, calm, soft spoken and nice girl.

GOOD CHOICE OF PICTURE.

As opposed to givemfitz....who uses the picture of a kitten being held up @ gun point. (That gun being a chrome Beretta 9mm with black poly grips)

:ph34r: Ninja love you loooong time :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 1 2007, 02:41 PM
You're not down for huggin chicks? That sorta means you're like an antisocial gay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yur so funny.

Welcome, welcome, artchick. Take off your shoes and stay a while.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 1 2007, 02:20 PM
An "Under Boss" in the Mafia Crime world is the leader second in command to the "Don". If the "Don" is "hit" or "whacked" then the "Under Boss" is the most likely successor. Thus giving the "Under Boss" much motive for murdering the "Don" of the Family in the first place. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Geezee....don't you know this stuff??
Sure I know. Don't you know how to not state the obvious? I didn't ask you what an under boss is, I asked you what's up with it. Between the two of us I'm SO the don.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 1 2007, 03:50 PM
the "bird" looks so innocent, calm and docile
You didn't need to put that in quotation marks, the authenticity of the bird's birdness is not in question.

:ph34r: "dascoot" should be a comedian....BECAUSE SHE MAKES PEOPLE LAUGH.

I must admit.....the "Birdness" snippet was funny. However, the bird could be a doll or toy just the same.

:ph34r: Ninja loves the comedians :ph34r:

Back