Help...please...

I don't know what it is, but I thought I would at least help out by giving you guys what I think are some of the lyrics at the beginning. In English, he says:

"just like boom"
"just being at home"
"ask me why you make the show"

It's not a lot to go on, but it's a bad recording and hard to hear and the rest of the song is in Spanish. Anyone speak Spanish? Haha.

couldnt find anything on the first song, but the second song is bad boy - cascada.

There's no way the song is in Japanese. I've taken Japanese. Besides, you can always tell it's Spanish if it sounds similar to French (which I've also taken). Definitely Spanish.

I studied Spanish for seven years. Although it could be Spanish, I am somewhat doubtful.

Yeah, I'm not hearing any Spanish, which is closer sounding to Italian than French, imo.

They're all romance languages. So actually, they do all sound very familiar. Romance languages are all decendents of Latin. Here's the list of all of them:

French
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Romanian

I think it sounds like Spanish. capnmuch says it sounds like Italian. Either way, those languages are very similar and they are not Japanese. If you watch the video, the game is even IN Spanish. That's all I'm sayin'.

Yes, both French and Spanish are Romance languages, which means they share features they inherit from Latin, or more commonly Vulgar Latin. However, while Spanish has more in common with French than (say) a Germanic language like English, phonetically it is very different from French. Portuguese sounds much more like French than Spanish does, but even then only vaguely.

And your list does not include "all" of the Romance languages as you stated, a group that includes Catalan and Galician among many others. You only listed the most commonly spoken ones.

BTW, the game is IN Italian, not Spanish. Just sayin'. ;)

Well, it didn't seem necessary to include Catalan and Galician in order to make my point.

BTW, someone left a comment below the video which said "the song is called cascada badboy". I dunno if it's right or not. But someone else thinks it is.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Jul 22 2006, 06:27 AM
Well, it didn't seem necessary to include Catalan and Galician in order to make my point.

BTW, someone left a comment below the video which said "the song is called cascada badboy". I dunno if it's right or not. But someone else thinks it is.
yes. thats the name of the second song in the video

The Cascada song is the second song in the vid, not the one Kyle is looking for.

The only reason I mentioned Catalan and Galician was to point out that your list of Romance languages was not comprehnsive, even though stated you listed "all of them"—there are several others, but those are the only two I could think of off top of my head since both are spoken in Spain.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to start an argument over Romance languages, of which I speak two fluently, so I'll refrain from commenting unless I come up with the anwser to Kyle's question.

Peace,

Capn'

Pardonez-moi. Next time, I'll double check before I post something as specific as "all of them" when I don't mean "all of them".

Good luck finding your song, Kyle!

wow, all those posts and only about 4 had anything to do with the original question. that's quite funny.

Yeah, and the post you just made added to the list of posts that have nothing to do with the song in question. Ironic, eh?

This song is very awesome......if only we could get the lyrics, or somehow get ahold of the person that actually made the vid.....I did send him an e-mail, in hope that he will tell me.....

i have the song, the title and song name is La Bomba by Eddy Wata, if that is wrong, msg me and i can send it through email. :) hope that helps

Back