hello!

THANKS! :D

I just googled trailer music...and this is the site I got :)

tis Nice!

Hey :D

I was wondering where can I find out how to add an avatar...sig...and all the info like that?

LOL...Thanks :p

She is a good actress...and....nice looking :)

Yeah she is. I liked her as a kid the best so far though. "The Professional" and "Beautiful Girls" (very funny in that one). ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 28 2005, 08:45 AM
Yeah she is. I liked her as a kid the best so far though. "The Professional" and "Beautiful Girls" (very funny in that one). ;)
I havent seen any of those movies...

I should!! :lol:

EDIT:

I like her in the SW movies...

but now she has gone and cut her hair off :eek:...so...she looks kinda weird :unsure:...I liked her better with hair... <_< :p

Originally posted by Prod+Jun 28 2005, 12:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Prod @ Jun 28 2005, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 28 2005, 08:45 AM
I havent seen any of those movies...

I should!! :lol:

[/b][/quote]
Yeah you should. She was brilliant as a kid. I highly recommend those two.but I find it hard to believe that there is anyone who has yet to see "The Professional" ;)

LOL

let me go check out the trailer...maybe I have seen it and just dont remember nat being in there :D

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 28 2005, 04:12 PM
I find it hard to believe that there is anyone who has yet to see "The Professional" ;)
What, I didn't see it. :unsure:

Not sure how I missed this. :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 28 2005, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 28 2005, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 28 2005, 04:12 PM
I find it hard to believe that there is anyone who has yet to see "The Professional" ;)
What, I didn't see it. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
:huh: <_< Yeah but you live in the only cave in your state. :p

Umm.. ok, Mr. Smarty Man, I'll have you know there are LOTS of caves in Florida.

:duh:

:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 30 2005, 09:17 AM
Umm.. ok, Mr. Smarty Man, I'll have you know there are LOTS of caves in Florida.

:duh:

:lol:
But no cellars. :p Ok. The only cave above water. :lol: :p ;)

Back