hello fellow ninja

:lol:

Yeah I picture the two duelers sprawled out on the lawn panting and heaving in about a half hour since we all know cardboard tubes have very little stopping power.

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM
hahaha....then we jump in and kick both their asses

*high five*
:lol:

Neh too much energy, they don't got anything I want. Let's just point and laugh and take pictures. :devil:

What commercial is it where those two kids are duelling? One is dressed like some LOTR wizard and the other is I don't know what? Ultra nerds.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 04:06 PM
What commercial is it where those two kids are duelling? One is dressed like some LOTR wizard and the other is I don't know what? Ultra nerds.
Yeah that one's for Citi, talkin about how they have to wait for their rewards.. the reward being a Playstation or whatever. I love that one. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 04:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah that one's for Citi, talkin about how they have to wait for their rewards.. the reward being a Playstation or whatever. I love that one. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Oh! I remember that. :lol: :lol: Hardcore :nerd:

"I bring my 20 sided dice to school every day in case someone wants to duel." - One of my friends. I almost crapped my pants when he said it. :lol:

My level 20 wizard casts odor of enchantment on your dwarven sorcerer!!!!!!!!!

hey :)

Wiiiild thing.. na na na na... you make my heart siiiiing.... na na na na na.... you make everythiiiiing.. grooooovy... wiiiiild thing

Doo doo doo dooooo doo do do dooo doo doo do doo doloo do do doloo do dolooo la la la looooo looo

Back