Hasbro board games

jwoods3

Reaction score
Cannot remember what company it was for but the lyrics were fast sounded kinda like the cure and it was "come stay with me..." lol I dotn know any other

I did a search and found these artists with songs titled "Come Stay with Me"...

--Cher
--Peter Andre
--Waylon Jennings
--Marianne Faithful
--Zwan
--Eternal

Just a suggestion, is it Stay With Me by Josh Gracin? It's a great song anyways...

I think I know what your talking about...I think its either a macy's or JC Penny commercial I've been looking for the same song

This may just be a wildshot here but could it be 'Dance with me' by The Sounds?

I know that song has been used in a couple commercials.

I'm looking for the title and artist of the song from a recent (or new?) Hasbro Games commercial, showing families playing different Hasbro board games. I don't remember too much about the lyrics or instrumentation, but I remember it being a very "makes-you-wanna-just-smile" song.

Does anyone have any idea what song is used in that Candyland (the board game) commercial? The lyrics I caught: "...and if the whole world went away, that would just be the very best day...". Thank you.

I heard this song at least twice while not actually watching, so i don't know what the ad is for.
But I'm pretty sure I have the lyrics. Something like:
Come with me
And stay awhile
I just love to see you smile
And if the whole world would go away
That would be the very best day.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Who made that song in the Candyland/Hasbro Commercial? The lyrics say

"Come with me and stay awhile I just love the way you smile and if the whole world just went away that would simply be the very best day?"

Yes I know someone asked that same question, it would help if anyone knew the answer to the question...

Maybe the vid will help:

The song you are referring to was created in house by our advertising agency. Given all the interest we are creating a downloadable version for the Candy Land website. Please continue to check the web site for this download.

:ph34r:

I know it was in a candyland and such games commercial recently.

The song goes "Come with me and stay a while,
I just love the way you smile, and if the whole world just went away that would simply be the very best day."

It's from a commercial for Milton Bradley Games. One of the two commercials has a toddler and bother sitting in front of a coffee table playing either Candyland or Shoots and Ladders.

I've been searching for the actual song for a while myself. I've plugged those exact words into the beloved Google to no avail.

I hope this helps us find the actual song.

Originally posted by MinChung@Mar 23 2008, 09:56 PM
The song goes "Come with me and stay a while,
I just love the way you smile, and if the whole world just went away that would simply be the very best day."

It's from a commercial for Milton Bradley Games. One of the two commercials has a toddler and bother sitting in front of a coffee table playing either Candyland or Shoots and Ladders.

I've been searching for the actual song for a while myself. I've plugged those exact words into the beloved Google to no avail.

I hope this helps us find the actual song.
Like this?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=296340

:ph34r:

Back