Harley Davidson Black Sheep

logan01

Pro Member
Reaction score
I would like to know the song/artist (1960s/70s?) in the new Harley-Davidson tv commercial featuring the "black sheep". Thanks.

Do you have a link for the commercial? I just checked the US website and of the 4 they had up, none had anything about a black sheep.

No link; the HD site is not current. I saw it last week during an NFL game and tonight during the Nascar race. I've also been watching the Auburn-Florida game and have not seen it on that. I do know this time of year HD runs a new commercial during major sporting events. I do appreciate your help. Thanks.

AS OF 10/17/06 THEY HAVE NOT POSTED THE NEW AD ONLINE. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. THE 60S OR 70S BAND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS ACTUALLY GUNS AND ROSES (A LITTLE OFF ON YOUR DATES) THE SONG IS PARADISE CITY WHICH WAS A MONSTER HIT IN THE 90S. HARLEY GAVE EACH MEMBER OF THE BAND CUSTOM HARLEYS TO USE THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL. ROCK ON

You're right on! Don't know how I was so far off on that one. Now I can get off of this friggin' internet, get cleaned up and go ride my scoot. I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks again.

Does anyone know the name of the song being played in the Harley Davidson commercial, where the black sheep break loose and go their own way.

Back