Hard to find song, need help.

sasha

Reaction score
This is a difficult one because I don't know the lyrics to the song, used to hear it on the radio in the 80's.
it had a desperado type sound with guitar. Man singing almost sounded like Glenn Frey. I checked
all his songs and it's not him, it was definitely soft rock. The song sounded like it should be in a Miami Vice show. slow rhythm with the desperado guitar sound. Well I know it's a long shot but a lot of people hear seem to find these hard to find songs with little information it's amazing. Oh yeah one more thing they played the video on MTV to back in the 80'S grayish background think it was in a desert and a guy playing the guitar.

Not the one. Needs a slightly higher voice, just slighlty. But the type of music is along that line.

Hmmm, just a wild guess but 'Wicket Games' by Chris Issak? (Think that's how you spell his last name).

Tito and The Tarantulas did some the music in "Desperado" I think. They also did much of the stuff in "From Dusk Till Dawn." It might be them that you're looking for. Very hard to find on the web though if it is them. Or maybe Los Lobos.

like laxhusky, my guess is "wicked games" by chris isaak, too. in the video, chris isaak is playing guitar on the beach which is sandy like the desert. :)
check out this clip.

Thanks guys for the effort but non of these are the one. Thank you

After a several years of searching I finally found it, thougt I'd share it with all of you....

Originally posted by sasha@Sep 1 2008, 07:10 PM
After a several years of searching I finally found it, thougt I'd share it with all of you....

I, for one, appreciate it!

:D

Back