Happy Gilmore

SiDe

Pro Member
Reaction score
K, I know this is an old movie, but this song has been bugging me for ages, and then when I do get it, it won't be as good as i remember it being, but it's still bugging me.

so here we go....

the last song of the movie, where they're standing outside Happy's grandmother's place and he looks into the sky and sees Chubbs and the crocodile and abe lincoln (?) and the song goes something like "whoa whoa whoa it's magic, you know, never believe it's not so"

anybody know it?

gracias!

When Chubbs is teaching Happy the "short game" at a miniature golf course, Happy gets angry at a clown hole. Chubbs then tells Happy to find his "happy place", which consists of his grandmother winning at a slot machine, a midget riding a hobby-horse, and Virginia holding pitchers of beer dressed down to her skivvies. He goes to this "happy place" several times, with varying degrees of success.

My question is, what is the song that's playing in the background during the "happy place" scenes?

I know that during the last time Happy goes to is "happy place", Chubbs is playing the piano and he sings the song, "We've Only Just Begun", but I don't think that the one that plays in the movie is the Carpenter's version. I have it on CD and it doesn't sound like it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

hello everyone,
theres a certain song that i heard in happy gilmore(and other shows) that ive dying to know the title and artist for at least 3 years. i came across this forum and was impressed so i got a membership, hoping sum1 can help me out.

the song plays at the beginning of happy gilmore when the credits are going on and it shows him playing hockey as a child, his dad taking him to a hockey game, etc. I'm almost positive its not in the soundtrack and I'm pretty sure its a 70's song. Its a slow, sad song and you can predominantly hear electric guitar.

If anyone can help, please do!

Thanx :)

what is the song Billy Madison (Adam Sandler) has playing in his car stereo when he pulls up to highschool ? i was told it was called "Start a Revolution" by Styx, but it looks like Styx doesnt even have a song by that name.

Styx has a song called "Renegade" that's used in the movie, could that be it?

I haven't seen this movie in a long, long time, but, if I remember correctly, I think it was "The Stroke" by Billy Squire.

Why in the fudge is the topic "Happy Gilmore" but the post talks about the film Billy Madison (1995, Tamra Davis)?

By the way -- "The Stroke" by Billy Squire.
Great song about, ya know.

I think it's "Tuesday's Gone" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. They use it in the beginning, and I think again at the very end when they're all standing around the car, waving to the ghosts.

It's been a while, but i think it might have been "It's magic" by Pilot...

i'm pretty sure i started a thread once asking this same question... :D

Hi
Does anyone know what the name of the song is when Happy is dreaming of what he wants and it has the weird video of his Grandma in her house again and stuff?

Back