HAPPY EFFIN BIRTHDAY RHONDA!!

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Yayyy congratulations on getting older, Mom! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy birthday! :woo:

I'm almost done with that Time Messer Upper thingy. :)

Hahah by the time you'll be done, it'll have been 2 weeks and..

:eek:

That's the plan, isn't it! YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.

Thanks guys!!! :)

I just ate at this place called Embers (I wonder if they have those anywhere else?) and they had the yummiest calamari. :p

Ooh yeah you can have sushi now! Right? Or is it bad for the milk?

Anyway happy happy birfday! :woo:

Yep, I can have sushi. I dunno if it's bad for the milk but I've already switched him to formula. But Embers didn't have sushi. :(

Happy Birthday Rhonda, I celebrated for you, I had pizza last night and this morning! :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 12 2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks guys!!! :)

I just ate at this place called Embers (I wonder if they have those anywhere else?) and they had the yummiest calamari. :p
We have Embers in MN, they have good breakfast.

Oh and Happy Birthday. :D

I wonder if it's the same chain because ours doesn't offer breakfast, it's a reservation-only restaurant that serves steak and lobster.

jeez i'm always so late to these parties. sorry~! anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! it must've been so wonderful to celebrate this birthday with your new song :)

oh god. i meant to type SON. SON!!! and i'm not going to edit ^up there^ just so i can leave it up there for a chuckle. *le sigh*.

it must have been wonderful to celebrate this birthday with your new SON. your new SON!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 13 2005, 08:28 PM
I wonder if it's the same chain because ours doesn't offer breakfast, it's a reservation-only restaurant that serves steak and lobster.
They must be different then because ours is like a Applebees, TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays kinda place.

Back