HAPPY BIRFDAY MELISSA!!!!!!

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
Since it is now the 17th Meliss's time I wnted to be the first to wish her a happy birthday!! :woo:

*throws confetti and shit*

annnnnnnd she's drunk as a skunk three sheets to the wind!!! that's what i like to seeeeeeeee on birthdays~! :eek:k:

:( FUCKING TIME ZONES!!!

Happy birthday baby girl! MAy it be filled with plenty of happiness you bring us all :)

we'll find dear melissa under the coffee table with birthday cake on her face, surrounded by wrapping paper. i think we have our christmas card picture all set.

Originally posted by Enyone@Nov 17 2005, 12:21 AM
:( FUCKING TIME ZONES!!!

Happy birthday baby girl! MAy it be filled with plenty of happiness you bring us all :)
:wub: :wub:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Nov 17 2005, 12:22 AM
we'll find dear melissa under the coffee table with birthday cake on her face, surrounded by wrapping paper. i think we have our christmas card picture all set.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh shit woman, I think you just designed my logo. :lol:

Happy birfday!! :woo:

Get my cake from the mail before the mailman eats it. ;)

*scamper*

And the spankings will be held after-hours in the broom closet. All are invited. :naughty:

annnnnnd birthday party in the basement. all the boys are fashionably late though. they're probably picking out which skirt to wear. haha.

F'realz. Anthony's mad at me though, he might just show up without his skirt to teach me a lesson.

I am not mad at you melish.

Happy birthday!! :woo: :woo:

And i'm proud to say that i'm not wearing my skirt :naughty:

I took mine out

The doc said I see better than 20/20? I don't get it

Wahoo! I didn't miss the party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :woo:

What kind of cake are we having?

Back