Hallmark Easter

T :lol: HANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this song/had it stuck in my head since it aired about 5 years ago in an etoys ad. I've been checking back here on and off for quite sometime!

the first time I saw the add and heard this song I burst into tears and it has had that effect on me ever since--back then it was how I knew I was pregnant with my son: crying at commercials, now it just triggers the memory!!

thanks !!

xo R

The song has been popping up everywhere in the past year or so. Pretty good one. :D

it's the hallmark easter basket commerical with the little kids on the home video with their grandparents watching. it's also the song that is in the movie 50 First Dates. Can anyone give me the name of it? The song is sort of Hawaiian sounding..if that helps.

does anyone know the name of the song that is in the new hallmark commercial? there are no works but its like "ooooo, oooooo ooooo oooo" and then has some little instrumental part. THANKS!

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre?

You need to describe what you're looking for... What's happening in the ad, what's the music sound like, etc...

No clue what ad you're looking for, otherwise.

The music is very low in the background. It sounds like a guiter, mandolin or something like that and then a few bars later a mans voice saying something oh oh oh sounds. Actually if you go to the HallMart site, they have the commercial there.

The ad can be found at the HallMark website. It is the music for the memories ad. Mothers Day

Leone gave you a link to the answer. :what:

The commercial is different, but the song is the same. It's "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole.

Good tune btw ;)

Back