Hackers

Hurley

Reaction score
What song is being played when they get like the whole world to help them? It has a really cool guitar being played in the song.

I would go with Hackers soundtrack - track #7 Orbital - Halycon & On & On

no i think its prodigy.... voodoo.... or something lemme check i be right back,

voodoo people~ the prodigy off of the "music fot a jilted generation " cd i just watched that scene so i am POSITIVO!!

REMY

Naw that isn't it. The song im talking about is being played when they are using the payphones at the end to hack and I believe they are the grand central station. The same song is also played during the beginning part of the credits.

REMY is right I think...I was going off memory but as soon as I got around to digging up my soundtrack I knew the suggestion I made was incorrect. If it's not Vodoo then I am thinking it might be Good Grief and is by UrbanDance Squad but will need to take a second listen.

Originally posted by Hurley@May 9 2005, 07:42 PM
Naw that isn't it. The song im talking about is being played when they are using the payphones at the end to hack and I believe they are the grand central station. The same song is also played during the beginning part of the credits.
See how important specifics are based on your intial post my answer is correct this post is totally dofferent in terms of what part of the scene you are referring to, intially you dsaid when they are getting the world to help them you didnt say the end of the hack :blink:

grand central Station by Guy Pratt

Cool! thanks remy. Also you wouldn't actually have the song would you? :D

Back