Guess Who

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
The movie 'Guess Who' with Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac.

I'm trying to make a list of all the songs used in the movie unless someone knows if a soundtrack is coming out....

Help?

No - doesn't look as if their are any plans for a soundtrack release...

The following may help in compiling your list:

SARAH VAUGHAN - Whatever Lola Wants Gotan Project Remix (Track 3) - Tango Dancing
SPIDERBAIT - Black Betty (Track 3) - Go-Kart Racing
STORIES - Brother Louie (Track 13) - Car Radio
PAUL MCCARTNEY- Ebony and Ivory (Track 3) - Car Radio
LOU REED - Walk on the Wild Side (Track 6) - Car Radio
SNOOP DOGG - Signs feat. Charlie Wilson & Justin Timberlake (Track 16) - End Credits

Thank you so much! Anybody else? I want EVERY song.

I was actually just looking for this song I love that is played in short during the movie- I'd be much obliged if anyone could figure out what it's called.

They play it when Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac's characters are looking through the kitchen window from the outside and gearing up to apoligise to their other halves. Sorry for the vagueness... anybody???

Does anyone know the title of the song where Simon had just snuck out of Percy Jone's basement, he and Theresa were running past the neighbourhood to the top of the Fort. It sounds so familiar, i think its a relatively new song. Does anyone know, pls help!!

THanx!!

Originally posted by lse@Apr 19 2005, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know the title of the song where Simon had just snuck out of Percy Jone's basement, he and Theresa were running past the neighbourhood to the top of the Fort. It sounds so familiar, i think its a relatively new song. Does anyone know, pls help!!

THanx!!
ZERO 7 - Somersault (Track 3)

Holy !
Thanx a lot Sophist!

When i saw the track listing at the end of the show, I saw and thought it would be zero 7. But i was overwhelmed by the rest! LOL.

Thanx a lot for your input, it is very much appreciated!

David

I realised i actually have it , from the MOS Chillout CD.
LOL.

does anyone know ALL the songs that were in the movie? i know there was a nelly furtado one in there, and i want to know what it's called.. there's also another, but it hasn't been named on here yet, and i can't even remember the type of song it was..

i know there isn't a soundtrack out, but there were a couple songs on the movie that i was interested in. one was a nelly furtado song.. i have no idea what it was called, don't remember how it goes, but i know it was her.. the 2nd, i don't even remember if it was an oldie or something new, but i know there was another song in particular i was interested in. if anyone knows a few songs that are in the movie [NOT THE ONES that were playing in the car], please help me out. thx.

Lyrics go:

We've been to the top, we've been to the bottom, you spin me around and wrap me in cotton.

I don't know the rest of the song. lyrics. I just know the song plays right after she brekas off the engagement with Simon.

It plays when Theresa talks to her dad.
And she asks him to approve of Simon.

It also plays when Percy goes to get Simon at the
train station...and at the wedding party thing

Any help would be awesome

could someone please tell me what instrumental is played back when "piercy Jones" says to "Simon" "Everyman has to choose his destiny son no matter what his father thinks" it is also plays at the weeding when Piercy says "Everybody welcome simon to the family hes broke, unemplayed and white : could some one please tell me what this instrumenatal is called thanks a lot :p

Back