Guess Who

Hay anyone out there know the song that is played in the beginning part of the trailer for the New Movie Guess Who. I thought it was Dire Straits.

Help.

Kerry

I did not send the correct address here. The correct address is below. Next post

Forgive me
Liberty :)

Guess Who?

Hey guys, I saw a movie preview for Guess Who? and there's a song in it i liked. The scene is when Ashton and Bernie Mac are driving and Bernie Mac turns on the radio and hears a racist song, sort of. It's the first song in the car scene, towards the end of the trailer, when it announces the name of the movie and shows Ashton and Bernie in the car driving. I have tried searching on Adtunes, Google, and for the soundtrack, but no luck. If I have missed it on this web-site please inform me. The Lrics go "and the colored girls go doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo doo". If that helps. The song is also used in the movie, because the clip is taken from the movie, and I saw it. Thanks for any help I can get.

The trailer site is:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/guess_who/

Does anyone know the song used in the Guess Who Dvd commercial? Someone told me it was Sum 41, but I don't know. HELP.

Back