GMC President's Day Sale

Coola

Reaction score
So yea, I'm trying to find the song that's in this video:

Any help would be mucho appreciated, thanks! and oh.. happy belated Valentines Day ~__^;

The song is "hail to the chief", however I have no idea who is performing it.

Yeah i cant find this remixed version anywhere, only the original. if anyone has any idea that would be awesome.

While I don't know the exact song, I googled "Hail to the chief remix" and found a group called 3rd Bass. One of the top links in the results was to one of their site, with a bunch of song you can download. They have several versions, mostly all hip-hop/rap, but they have an instrumental version with just the background music. The music sounds very familiar to the commercial, with a VERY electronic and kinda bass heavy tune. Listen to it and let me know if you think that's it.

-Brian

Hey guys...i'm looking for the same song that was in the commercial...i did find the one by third bass last night, but it isn't the one...it does sound similar though. I'm sure the correct version will be on the net somewhere in the near future cuz the commercial just aired like a few days ago...I can't think of anywhere else to look for it, but if anybody finds it, let us know! ;) Thanks

~Bri

I have been looking for this song also, if anyone has any insight as to what song this is or who the artist is, please post it. Thanks! :blink:

I too am looking for that remix of Hail To The Chief. I looked into that 3rd bass version and it's not the same version I'm looking for. I even tried looking on Saturn's website and couldn't find anything. Please let me know if you find something. Thanks!

Originally posted by ice0428@Feb 17 2007, 09:39 PM
I too am looking for that remix of Hail To The Chief. I looked into that 3rd bass version and it's not the same version I'm looking for. I even tried looking on Saturn's website and couldn't find anything. Please let me know if you find something. Thanks!
I would be surprised if you found anything on Saturn's website as it's a Chevy Commercial.

I would contact Lowe & Partners Worldwide who I assume is GM/Chevy's ad agency as all the GM superbowl Ads were done by them... but their website does not have a contact e-mail and I don't feel like calling them because I am still not sure they did this President's day commercial.

Does anyone know if the music used in the GMC Presidents Day Sale commercial is actaully available or if it was just made for the commercial. Thanks.

It sounds like Youngbloods W/ Akon doing "Presidential" instrumental remix.

It's not "The Ingauguration" By Bun B or the remix Of Hail to the Chief from 3rd Bass
It's a Remix of Hail to the chief and nobody seems to be able to find out who made it.

It's not an instrumental version of YoungBloodZ's "Presidential Tha Remix /f Akon." Neither this version nor the un-remixed version on the same album feature a distinctive "Hail to the Chief" theme like we hear on the ad.

Other "answer" sites (e.g., Yahoo! Answers) are claiming that the ad music is an instrumental version of Bun B's "The Inauguration" (from Trill). It's close, real close. But the Bun B version is more straight ahead than the ad's version. Still looking...

I'm looking for the song/artist of a car commercial featuring a remix of a national anthem-like song, it's a car commercial and i don't know what car but i think i recal there being a big flag in the background as the car drives in front of it. I think the words "the united states of america" are at the very beginning and then the song starts. any help?

Hello Gang,

Does anybody know the name of the "Hail to the Chief" version used for the new Saturn ad for the President' Day Sale? You can hear amarching band style drums and some spoken words.

Thx!

Back